NCI National College of Ireland
National College of Ireland's new purpose built state-of-the-art campus is located in the heart of Dublin's Financial Services Centre, a ten-minute walk from many of the city's major attractions including the popular Temple Bar area, Trinity College, Grafton Street.
Going to third level near NCI?Quick search
The student residences consist of 53 apartments offering a total of 286 separate single bedrooms. The apartments vary in size from 3 to 8 bedrooms each having en-suite toilet and shower facilities. Most of the apartments have 4 to 6 study bedrooms. Each apartment has a generous sized living area, including a fully fitted kitchen/dining area.
Each bedroom is en-suite, fitted with a desk, walk in wardrobe/storage space, cabled for internet access.
- Study bedrooms providing privacy within a campus environment
- Modern furnished apartments with en-suite toilet and shower in each bedroom
- Tastefully decorated bedrooms throughout
- Kitchen fitted to a very high standard
- Washing Machine/Dryer in each apartment
- Internet access cabled to each study bedroom
- Secure controlled access to each apartment.
Located in the IFSC, 5-10 mins walk from O'Connell Street, Dublin City Centre.
- The Campus is well serviced by an excellent public transport network
- Serviced by two bus routes (53A & 90), and 70 bus routes terminating nearby
- 5-10 mins walk to Tara Station, Pearse Station, and Connolly Station DART Stations
- Located beside Busaras Bus Terminal which services all country routes.
How to get there
From O'Connell Bridge coming from South side (0.5 km):keeping to the outside lane take the right turn onto Eden Quay. From O'Connell Street from North side: take the left turn at O'Connell bridge onto Eden Quay. Once on Eden Quay, continue to Custom House Quay staying in the left lane.
Continue down the quays past the Customs House until you reach Jurys Inn hotel. Take next left at traffic lights down Commons Street. Then take the first right at the crossroads onto Mayor Street. The College is located on the right side next to the Excise Bar.
The rates for student residences are EUR 2,220 per semester, or 120 per week. We accept students from ALL third level institutes in Ireland.
For more information email CampusResidences@ncirl.ie